Lavora con noi
PROGRAM MANAGER – LEBANON
Position: Program Manager – Reports to the Country Delegate
Starting date: According to signature of contract/s with the donor/s. Candidates should be available to travel on short notice
Duration: 6 months, with possibility of extension
Duty station: Lebanon
For detailed TOR and Requirements click here
HOW TO APPLY:
- Send an updated CV and a motivation letter including at least two references to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference Leb 4-2017
- Applications that do not meet the above-mentioned requirements will not be considered
- The deadline for receiving applications is the 30th of April 2017. Applications received after that date will not be considered
- We apologize in advance as only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. TDH IT reserves the right to fill the position before the closing date of the published vacancy in case a suitable candidate is identified
M&E MANAGER – LEBANON AND JORDAN
Position: Monitoring and Evaluation Manager – Reports to the Program Manager/the Country Delegate
Starting date: ASAP
Duration: 1 year, with possibility of extension
Duty station: Lebanon with frequent missions to Jordan
HOW TO APPLY:
- Send an updated CV and a motivation letter including at least two references to email@example.com quoting the reference Leb 2-2017
- Please abstain from sending an application if you do not possess the requirements
- The deadline for receiving applications is the 30/04/2017
- TDH IT reserves the right to fill the position before the closing date of the published vacancy in case a suitable candidate is identified
Child Protection/PSS Technical Advisor – IRAQ
Position: Child Protection/PSS Technical Advisor
Location: IRAQ/ KRI –
Start Date: ASAP
Period: 8 Months
Deadline for Application: 10th of April 2017
Terre des Hommes Italy is seeking for an Child Protection Manager to manage the activities of a Child Protection Unit in Kurdistan Region of Iraq and Ninewa area in Iraq- . TdH Italy has already ongoing projects focused on Child Protection through Psychosocial support activities conducted in a CFS
• Effectively manage daily program, including planning, implementation, monitoring, evaluating, and reporting. Conduct routine project needs assessments and program reviews to ensure successful implementation and donor compliance
• Provide direct technical support and capacity building to Tdh staff, in training development, in program implementation, , with support from Tdh expert and consultant .
• In agreement with the TDH ITALIA Country representative , participate in relevant local coordination groups and share Information with the Country representative.
• Strengthen inter agency collaboration and referral/counter referral
• Support the project managers to increase the quality of PSS intervention with a special focus on children affected by the conflict and displaced experience and the role of psychologists in the child protection units. This include also capacity building and development of specific tools.
• Inform his/her team about important cultural issues and sensitivities to consider in relation to PSS/protection to refugees and IDPs,
• Contribute to the development and implementation of new CP interventions
• Establish systematic data collection for reports.
-Take a lead in writing CP proposal and report to of all donor
• -To maintain good communications and to coordinate with local authorities, and with other actors within the camp
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE NEEDED
• Significant experience on a similar position
• Background in psychology, mental health or similar field
• Outstanding personal resilience and experience from working in stressful situations
• Demonstrated skills and experience with PSS project management
• Training and supervision experience required
• Strong organizational and supervisory skills
• Capacity to create relationships with the communities
• Honest, hard-working and a self-motivated person
• Ability to work with minimum support
• Reactivity, anticipation, adaptability and capacity to take initiatives to changing requirements
• Good communication skills
– A University or Master degree in, human rights, psychology, international law and/or another directly-related field in child protection is required.
– A minimum of two year of relevant work experience in project management in child protection, and/or other related areas is required.
•Prior experience at the international level and in Middle East or Humanitarian Crisis Areas is considered an asset.
•Prior experience in education program development and management/humanitarian response in a UN system agency or organization is an asset. •Fluency in English (written & verbal) is required. Knowledge of Arabic, is considered an asset.
How to apply:
Send your cv and cover letter with at least three references, to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject CP/PSS IRAQ by the 30th April 2017 Just candidates sending the requested documents will be considered for the recruitment process. Candidates invited to interview will receive an email. Unsuccessful candidates at this stage will not receive a response.