Lavora con noi
Child protection/Case management specialist
Terre des Hommes Italia (TDH It) is a non-profit organization dedicated to protecting children against all forms of violence or abuse and guaranteeing their right to health, education and life. TDH It, which is part of the TDH International Federation, is currently working in 20 countries worldwide, carrying out humanitarian interventions and development projects in the sectors of education, mother and child health, child protection and rehabilitation, to the benefit of thousands of children, their families and communities.
Duty station: Erbil (KRI)
Duration: 8 months (with 2 months probations)
Duties and responsibilities:
• Coordinate and supervise the assessments conducted by the social workers;
• Draft and revise the BIA/BID reports in coordination with all the staff members and actors involved;
• Follow up the BIA/BID process until the case closure;
• Conduct staff training if needed;
• Follow up critical cases in coordination with UNHCR and TdH Italy team;
• Attend the BID panel and other relevant meetings;
• Degree in Social Science, Human Rights or related subjects;
• At least one year of experience in a similar position better if with an INGO;
• At least two years of experience in technical or management roles in child protection projects addressed to Refugees children;
• Very good knowledge about child protection and case management;
• Previous experience with BIA/BID process and/or re-settlement intervention is a strong asset;
• Fluent in English and Arabic (written and spoken).
How to apply: email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 15th 2021. In the object kindly specify “CP Specialist Iraq”.
The Terre des Hommes Italia Foundation maintains the highest standards and procedures for the safeguarding and protection of children and applies a principle of zero tolerance towards all forms of sexual exploitation, sexual abuse or sexual harassment. Any person who has been found guilty of this type of crimes will not be able to be hired. For this reason, candidates may be subject to a series of background checks, including criminal records when allowed by law for all those who are called to work directly with children. For Italian citizens, this is provided for by art. 25 bis t.u. The annual evaluation of staff performance is also based on behavior and respect for ethics.
RICHIESTA DI PREVENTIVO PER LA SELEZIONE DI UN ESPERTO LEGALE
Titolo progetto: “AL HIMAYA – Liberi dalla violenza. Programma multi-azione per il potenziamento e la qualificazione della risposta alla violenza sui minorenni stranieri a Catania, Messina, Palermo, Ragusa, Trapani”
CODICE PROGETTO: PROG-3544
La Fondazione Terre des Hommes Italia ONLUS, intende selezionare, come previsto dal Manuale Operativo del Revisore del Fondo Asilo Migrazione ed Integrazione, un Esperto Legale deputato alla verifica della corretta applicazione dei principi di trasparenza, adeguata pubblicità e parità di trattamento, nelle procedure di selezione dei Soggetti Affidatari (sia persone fisiche che giuridiche) coinvolti nella realizzazione delle attività progettuali relative al progetto “AL HIMAYA – Liberi dalla violenza. Programma multi-azione per il potenziamento e la qualificazione della risposta alla violenza sui minorenni stranieri a Catania, Messina, Palermo, Ragusa, Trapani” – finanziato dal Fondo Asilo, Immigrazione e Integrazione 2014 -2020, codice di progetto, PROG-3544.
– Attestazione Esperto Legale_maggio17
– Allegato 2 Risultanze verifica Esperto legale_maggio17
– Allegato 3 Dichiarazione Sostitutiva Albo Professionale Esperto Legale_maggio17
– Manuale dei controlli dell’esperto legale_maggio17
Medical Supplies & Equipment for CERF-funded project; project title and code: “Supporting health institutions and communities respond to COVID-19 in Aljabal Algharbi, Azzawya, Misurata, and Tripoli.” LYB/IMPL/MM0223/2020 (internal code LIB2020CERF0001)
Terre des Hommes Italy – Delegation of Libya intends to award a supply contract for the supply and delivery of medical supplies and equipment in the framework of its humanitarian program funded by CERF. Procured items will be utilized to support health centers across Western Libya, with particular emphasis on supporting rapid response teams and isolation wards in the continued response to COVID-19 in Libya.
Bidding documents can be obtained by interested parties from:
Ms Jasmine Dahmani
Documents must be requested by 3/11/2020 at which point the full Tender Dossier will be provided to all interested parties.
As per TDH-It requirements detailed in the bidding package, any questions or request for clarifications shall be submitted by interested parties preparing a tender by 10/11/2020 and will be answered in writing by 11/11/2020.
Terre des Hommes Italy does not bind itself to award the tender to the lowest tender or any bid and reserves the right to accept the whole or part of the tender
The deadline for submission of tenders is 19/11/2020 at 11:59 pm (Tripoli time)
Note to Suppliers on Specific Procedures followed by Terre des Hommes Italy
Purchase of pharmaceutical products and medical equipment must respect international patent rules and the national laws on medicines in Libya;
• The purchase of medicine must be based on the pre-qualification of pharmaceutical manufacturers who respect World Health Organisation guidelines.
• The assignment criteria must give priority to medical equipment suppliers who comply with ISO 9001/En46001 or ISO 9002/EN46002 certifications. Priority must be given to suppliers who comply with the essential requirements provided for in Council directive 93/42/ECC of 14 June 1993. This list of international standards is neither exhaustive nor definitive. TDH-IT must however take account of every recognised international standard and update and revise those mentioned above.
• Concerning drugs, pharmaceutical products and medical equipment and furnishing, where possible, we recommend the Qualified Suppliers List of EU (procurement center) that avoid the recourse to a negotiated procedure or to tender for qualifying the quality of the product.
Terre des hommes Italy reserves the right to cancel the tender award procedures when:
(a) the tender has not been successful, there have not been a qualitatively and/or financially suitable offer or no offers have been received;
(b) The project’s economic figures have fundamentally changed;
(c) exceptional causes beyond anyone’s control have made the contract’s completion impossible;
(d) when all the technically suitable offers exceed the financial resources available;
(e) when a series of irregularities has been discovered in the procedures that impede fair competition between the participants.
There are no circumstances in which Terre des hommes Italy can be held responsible for damages, of any kind (in particular loss of earnings) in relation to the tender’s cancellation, even if Terre des hommes Italy had been informed of possible damages. The tender notice’s publication does not commit Terre des hommes Italy to carrying out the announced project or programme.