Lavora con noi
Bando di selezione per n. 15 docenti
Con riferimento al bando di selezione per n. 15 docenti indetto dall’Istituto di Formazione Politica “Pedro Arrupe” all’interno del progetto “FARO: intervento di pronta identificazione delle vulnerabilità psicosociali dei minori stranieri dallo sbarco alla prima accoglienza e rafforzamento del sistema di accoglienza nelle province di Catania, Messina, Palermo, Ragusa, Siracusa”, PROG-1635 si pubblicano qui le graduatorie.
International Consultant – Mid-term project evaluation (Myanmar)
(Ref: TDH Italy/AICS/VA-09/26th-Nov-2018)
TDH Italy is currently implementing the GREAT Project (Gestione delle Risorse Ambientali, Economiche e del Territorio – Economic, Environmental and Territory Resources Management Project), co-funded by the Italian Agency for Development Cooperation (AICS), with counterpart the Myanmar Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock and Irrigation – Department of Rural Development (DRD) and in partnership with Progetto Continenti (PC), Postive Action (PA), Yezin Agriculture University – Campus of Magway (YAUMC), Universita’ degli studi di Bologna (UNIBO) and Istituto Superiore sui Sistemi Territoriali per l’Innovazione (SiTI).
The project objective is to strengthen rural communities’ resilience for climate change adaptation through:
1. Enhancement of nutrition and income of rural population through differentiation and year-round extension of productive activities.
2. Improvement of communities’ and institutions’ sustainable natural resources management skills, knowledge, practices and attitude.
Duration: March 2017 – March 2020 (36 months)
Project location: Magway and Natmauk Townships, Magway Region
In the above mentioned framework, TDH Italy is seeking:
1 International Consultant expert in livelihood in Myanmar for a mid-term project evaluation
The consultant is expected to:
– Organize, conduct and report on a desk review of relevant literature on the project background (2
– Visit 5 villages per township (10 villages total) in the project location and analyze the project’s
progress and impact through: focus group discussions, observation, discussion with the local
stakeholders (8 days);
– Produce a final mid-term project evaluation report (2 days).
Total duration: 14 days
Starting date: Second half of February 2019 (the dates are subjected to change upon mutual agreement by the parties).
– Strong knowledge of Myanmar agriculture, nutrition and livelihood context;
– At least 5 years of working experience in Myanmar;
– Knowledge of the donor’s (AICS) procedures;
– Proven experience in organizing and conducting development project’s evaluations;
– Excellent communication skills in English. Myanmar language knowledge is considered an asset;
– Experience in working with INGOs at field level;
– Already living in Myanmar and having necessary authorization to work in Myanmar;
– Analysis and synthesis abilities (discernment, pragmatism);
– Ability to adapt;
– Organizational skills, ability to be thorough and to respect due dates;
Compensation will be commensurate with relevant experience and payment history.
Deadline for application: 28/12/2018
CV and cover letter have to be sent to email@example.com
For any additional information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
TDH Italy reserves the rights to interview candidates before the closing date. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.