Lavora con noi
Capo Progetto Mauritania
Paese: Mauritania; sede Nouakchott con permanenze in Assaba regione nella quale si sviluppa l’azione.
Tipo contratto: Co.Co.co. Estero
Durata: 9 mesi
Data di partenza: non oltre il 20 settembre 2017
Retribuzione: in base alle capacità e budget
Persone cui riferisce: in loco il Delegato della Fondazione; in sede il responsabile di area
- Responsabile del coordinamento generale delle attività di progetto
- Rapporto con le Controparti ed i Partner locali per i quali rappresenterà la Fondazione
- Tiene i rapporti con i rappresentanti locali di ECHO e si disponibilizza per affiancare le missioni di monitoraggio e controllo
- Responsabile della gestione finanziaria e contabile del progetto con firma bancaria congiunta con il delegato i e del rispetto delle procedure richieste dal donatore e di quelle interne della Fondazione. In questa funzione sarà assistito anche dall’amministratore espatriato di progetto.
- Reclutamento e gestione del personale di progetto e responsabile dell’organizzazione del suo lavoro
- Responsabile dell’Inventario del materiale
- Gestione dell’archivio di progetto e di quello informatico
- Responsabile della preparazione dei rapporti richiesti: intermedi e finali secondo le modalità e le tempistiche del donatore
- Diploma di laurea preferibile
- Esperienza documentata di almeno 5 anni nel ruolo di Capo Progetto
- Dimestichezza con le problematiche legate alla malnutrizione e con le statistiche di rifermento
- Capacità di Gestione di data base di raccolta e monitoraggio dati
- Conoscenza delle procedure e modalità progettuali di ECHO
- Capacità di lavoro d’équipe
Lingue di lavoro: Italiano e francese
Inviare CV a email@example.com con codice in oggetto CPNUTRIMAU
Referenze: indicarle nel CV
AREA MANAGER, Amman, Jordan
Job title: Area Manager
Place (town/region): Amman/Zarqa
Employee status: Employee
Type of contract: Fixed term contract
Expected start date: Tentative- August 2017
Duration of mission: 23 months
Position summary context:
Terre des Hommes Italy (TDH IT) is recruiting an Area Manager for the implementation of an Education project for Syrian Refugees and affected host populations in Jordan and Lebanon, under the framework of the project titled: Back to the Future: School readiness, inclusion and retention for children victims of the Syrian Crisis in Lebanon and Jordan (Code: TF-MADAD/2016/T04.22-TDH) funded by the European Union.
TDH IT is implementing the MADAD project in consortium with AVSI (lead agency) and War Child Holland. Together, the consortium will support formal and non-formal activities for pre-school and school aged boys and girls (over 3 years old) in Jordan and Lebanon. The main activities include: Increasing absorption capacity, expanding and enhancing the provision of early childhood education in the most vulnerable communities, expanding current alternative certified pathways for out of school children and youth, creation of violence free schools that cater to psychosocial needs of children, strengthen inclusive education programmes for learners and long-term special education needs, remedial classes and homework support and rehabilitation of schools.
The Area Manager (AM) is responsible for the overall implementation of the project.
He/she is directly responsible for supervision of the managerial, coordination and technical team assigned to the action. They will organize regular meetings also at area level with the educational activity coordinators in order to follow up the implementation of the project in accordance with the work plan. The AM will closely work with the Chief of Party and the Monitoring and Evaluation Manager in order to establish an effective monitoring system, to harmonize tools and methodologies in all the project areas, to set up standard operational procedures. Together with the education specialist will participate to coordination meetings at national level.
Beside those specific tasks, regular tasks related to the position will be assigned:
• Participation in the project leading committee;
• Management of the relation with the HQ;
• Responsible for compliance with donor procedures;
• Prepare the narrative reports;
• Represent the NGO towards the donor and in relevant working groups/meeting/donor;
• Keep relations with the local authorities.
• Select the project staff according to the employment laws of the country
• Oversee the management of the project budget by ensuring that:
a) Project funds are disbursed promptly and in accordance with stipulated guidelines;
b) Expenditure is in accordance with the project document;
c) Accounting records and supporting documents are properly kept and financial reports are prepared;
d) Monitoring the execution of any contracts, Memoranda of Understanding and Agreements related to all Consultants, Specialists, project staff and subcontractors engaged to the project;
e) Oversee the procurement of goods and equipment.
• The collaborator will be responsible for the overall program. She/he will alert the TdH Country representative in Jordan in case of significant delays or problems concerning the implementation of the activities.
Languages required: English: excellent. Working knowledge of Arabic is a plus.
• Master’s degree holder in social science, international affairs and other related studies;
• Experience in working with International NGOs in the region;
• 2-4 years of experience in working in the MENA region;
• Project management and budget monitoring experience;
• Ability to develop relationships with different stakeholders including youth organizations, and government representatives;
• Able to comply with and cooperate with local authorities (MoE/MOPIC), the Donors (EU); and the Organization (TdH IT) regulations;
• Familiarity with EC and TDH Italy rules and regulations added asset, at least 1 year of previous experience in a management position;
• Previous experience, at least two years, with Tdh IT, , in the contest of Syrian Crisis and Middle East Countries will be an asset
• Experience and training in monitoring and evaluation;
• Able to fluently communicate in English;
• Working knowledge of Arabic is a plus
• Ability to work both independently and as a team member.
• Excellent communications skills.
• Ability to work in different cultural environments.
• Ability to network and establish good relations with staff, partners and government.
• Drive for results.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are requested to submit their resumes (maximum 3 pages) and a motivation letter (indicating at least two references) in English exclusively to the following Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org by the 20th of July 2017
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.